What is R&R?
R & R stands for Read & Reflect! This Summer we want to be refreshed by diving into God’s Word! Over the next seven weeks, we’ll provide you with sermons, devotionals, and Bible study tools to use in your quiet time with God. Let’s take this time to R&R, grow in our knowledge of God’s Word, and apply it to our lives.
Why should I participate?
Here at Victorville First Assembly, we believe that in order for a follower of Christ to experience the fullness of God’s blessings we must be consistent in reading and reflecting upon God’s Word. As you participate we encourage you to invite friends and family to R&R with you. You will notice that as you begin to read and reflect upon God’s word on a consistent basis, you will notice how God will begin to help you to be better and become more like Jesus.
Ways to Thrive in R&R
– Join us every weekend for one of our services
– Download our weekly devotionals and guide
– Connect to our midweek discipleship class in person and online to practice R&R
– Fill out an R&R reflection every week and tell us how God has been speaking to you through His Word.
– Pin your R&R reflection card on our R&R Board in our church foyer so that others can be encouraged to see how God is speaking to people throughout our church.